Apple announced a keynote for September 7th today. It is quite obvious that it will be in regards to then new iPhone and maybe a few other products. I put together a list of all my event predictions.
- The plus model will have duel camera system.
- The new iPhone will come in a blue model.
- No headphone jack. (time to accept this one people and welcome or new Bluetooth overlords)
- Apple Watch 2 will be announced but will ship later this year.
- The new iPhone will start at a 32 GB model. (Finally)
- No physical home button. (there will be a dedicated force touch area for these interactions where the home button was)
- I will not be called the iPhone 7. My guess is iPhone 6 SE and iPhone 6 SE Plus.
- And finally I hate to say this one because it needs to happen soon, but no new Macs.